Customer Success Manager (with energy background)
At Urbio, we are accelerating the decarbonization of buildings globally with AI. Our mission is to empower the key actors of the energy transition with innovative software to plan future-proof systems to heat, cool and electrify buildings. We’re looking for impact-driven people to build together a globally leading software company.
Would you like to have a direct positive impact on the leading cause of climate change by being involved in the most exciting and impactful decarbonization projects in the world? Would you like to shape the future way of working for utilities, consulting firms and other stakeholders ?We are currently expanding our team with talented individuals!
Your tasks are to...
- guide the support and successful project execution of German- and English-speaking Urbio customers
- drive the customer journey of users with coaching and support in order to ensure customer trust, satisfaction and loyalty
- capture and understand users' specific needs and project objectives to help them create maximum value with Urbio and integrate it in their daily workflows
- develop and enrich Urbio's user docs by transforming complex energy models and applications into tangible users stories
- develop and refine Urbio’s customer success support framework in order to achieve highly scalable processes (e.g. streamline, automate, etc.)
- represent the voice of the customer to influence Urbio's strategic product development priorities
For this position you need to...
- have an engineering background (BSc/MSc) with significant experience and track-record with customer delivery projects
- have preferably >3 years experience in the energy sector acquired by working for consultancy companies or utilities
- have strong communication/presentation skills and charisma
- have strong empathy for customers and a passion for deep tech innovation
- be a flexible team player, and be eager to build relationships across different departments
- have working proficiency in German and in English (French is a plus)
Urbio is a fast-paced startup with innovation at its core: as such, part of your work will be created from scratch, and will quickly find applications in real-world projects. Working at Urbio provides you with many learning opportunities and ample career development options in a highly motivated and qualified team. This is also your chance to earn equity in a fast-growing, VC-backed startup that targets an emerging international market.
Our core motivation at Urbio is to reduce the adverse impacts of cities. Your work has thus the potential to considerably improve the sustainability of cities worldwide, while in particular accelerating their transition to a low-carbon future.
Location & time
- We are a remote company with offices in Zürich, Lausanne and Sion, Switzerland (applications from people living in the DACH region and interested to work mainly remote are also warmly welcomed).
- We’re seeking someone to join our team in Q1/2024.
- This is an unlimited full-time position.
Click on the "Apply" button above to access the application form!
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women and individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.