Therma° is a leading energy industry player dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to meet the ever-growing demand for energy. Therma° focuses on shifting and reducing electricity usage for commercial establishments.
- $80,000 - $100,000
- 0.10- 0.15% equity grant
As an Implementation Manager you will be responsible for managing installations at customer sites from pilots sites to full roll outs. You will ensure that proof of concepts are successful by coordinating between product, sales, customers success, and the customer.
This role reports directly to the Director of Product Operations & Ecosystem Development and is based remotely with some travel required to headquarters in San Francisco, CA (quarterly).
- Oversee the holistic implementation process including delivery of hardware, coordination with technician, software configuration, and collection of customer data
- Develop and nurture relationships with internal / external technicians
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing tools / processes to reduce cost and increase effectiveness
- Gather and share insights from the field to support cross-functional learning loops
- Create and maintain reports that shed light on progress, gaps, and opportunities in the implementation process
- Aid in customer troubleshooting by working directly with user and internal customer support team
- Have a 4 year degree
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to execute complex processes
- Strong organizational skills to collect and manage large repository of user data
- Intermediate data analytics capabilities to generate reports and draw insights from user data
- Effective communication skills to support cross-functional collaboration
- Intellectually curious with an ongoing focus towards improving the current state
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and troubleshoot problems on the fly
- Willingness to wear different hats and support the business’s most critical needs
- Flexible schedule that allows for responsiveness outside of traditional working hours to address emergencies
- Background in IoT and/or energy a plus
- Have experience in customer relationship management (technology/Saas product is a bonus) and have a passion for sales/sales support
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- You are driven to work at companies that have a meaningful impact on stanching CO2e emissions.
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.