Energy Account Executive
Therma° is a leading energy industry player dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to meet the ever-growing demand for energy. Therma° focuses on shifting and reducing electricity usage for commercial establishments.
Energy Account Executive at Therma
Therma° is a leading energy industry player dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to meet the ever-growing demand for energy. Therma focuses on shifting and reducing electricity usage for commercial establishments.
0.10% equity grant
As an Account Executive, you will communicate the value proposition of our Therma platform to multi-unit customers in the education, food retail, service, and cold storage industries. Working closely with our senior leadership team, you will develop opportunities by prospecting, qualifying, and following up with leads. With support from the marketing and customer success teams, you will execute all aspects of the prospecting and closing process. In addition, you will navigate organizations to identify key decision-makers and consistently exceed monthly goals, pipeline metrics, and other KPIs.
This role reports directly to the Revenue President and is based remotely, with some travel required to headquarters in San Francisco, CA (quarterly).
- Supporting company events: Assist in organizing and executing internal events to maintain team cohesion, culture, and communication. You'll be working closely with the People Operations team and providing support with logistics, coordination, and communication.
- Supporting on hiring: Assist with the hiring process by screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and performing other administrative tasks as needed.
- Generate leads through strategic prospecting, cold calling, emailing, and social outreach
- Prospect, qualify and close a high volume of deals with mid-market accounts
- Understand potential customers’ business needs and effectively communicate our solution
- Execute all aspects of the sales cycle, from first call to close (with support from inbound marketing leads and our SDR team)
- Navigate organizations to identify key decision makers related to each opportunity
- Consistently exceed monthly goals, pipeline metrics, and other KPI’s
- Meet or exceed assigned daily activity minimums
- Become a power user of Therma's platform
- Be organized - track opportunities in Hubspot
- Have a 4 year degree or equivalent sales experience
- Have experience selling (technology/Saas product is a bonus) and have a passion for sales/sales support
- Care deeply about the climate and want to make a difference in the climate crisis by using your sales experience to move the needle
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Possess a high degree of resilience
- Are extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback. No matter how big or small the feedback is, you implement it as soon as you receive it and share it with others when you see success.
- Have experience working with a CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot) for all aspects of sales pipeline management, forecasting, and account activity tracking.
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment - you’ll do anything to close a deal and love to celebrate wins in slack with your team.
- You are driven to work at companies that have a meaningful impact on stanching CO2e emissions.
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.