001706 - Site Fire Specialist
Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
THIS OPEN POSITION IS LOCATED ONLY AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: Louisville ASRC
THE “ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS” SHOWN AT THE RIGHT INDICATE WHERE THIS JOB POSTING IS VISIBLE, NOT WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED
A Career Firefighter directs the activities of Fire personnel during an assigned shift emergency response in the following areas:
- assigning, directing, and supervising firefighting, medical emergencies, and related life and property protection.
- directing the route to be taken to emergency calls.
- implementing and/or integrating into an incident management system.
- making decisions regarding firefighting methods to be used.
- deploying and managing personnel.
- ensuring the safe operation of fire equipment and apparatus.
- assisting and participating in employee education, employee relations and fire prevention programs and activities.
A Career Firefighter also supports additional activities within the site:
- guarantees the function of the Security installations on the site.
- participates in the organization of Prevention, Protection and Security Intervention (access control, surveillance, intrusion, Security incidents).
- participates in security tours
- Safe work permits operations, hot work watch, confined space attendant.
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!