Systems Integrator Developer
Location: Work from anywhere, including our office in Cape Town. Wherever you are based, you must be open to travel to the Cape Town office from time-to-time.
Timing: Full-time or consulting role, starting as soon as possible. Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
About the role
As Plentify’s Systems Integrator you will leverage skills across many areas to improve operational efficiency and user experience through systems integration and automation. We utilise several technology platforms including Zoho One (our primary operational platform), our own custom applications as well various SaaS tools and integrations with third parties.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (operations, customer support, product and engineering teams) and external stakeholders (both clients and suppliers) to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions, focusing on scalability, efficiency and user experience.
- Being the custodian of our operational software platforms and integrations and ensuring seamless data flow and synchronisation between our internal systems and third party integrations.
- Facilitating automated flow of information between Plentify and 3rd parties, such as installers, technicians, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Creating, maintaining, and testing Zoho custom functions and other integrations with internal and external platforms such as our installation app and Asana or Pipedrive through API and database access.
- Creating and maintaining detailed product and systems documentation including user guides, technical specifications, and processes and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining automated report generation through Zoho or other relevant applications.
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the reliability and stability of our operational systems and implementing adequate test procedures for all integrations to identify and resolve any issues proactively.
- Project manage the systems integration development workstream in line with business priorities and communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Developing custom features or applications where necessary to enhance the capabilities of our existing platforms.
The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute, grow, and thrive in an energetic and growing team and exciting commercial space. Plentify has a strong team and a fast-paced environment where the candidate will get exposure to a wide range of disciplines and problems. The role is work from anywhere, including our office in Cape Town. Wherever you are based, you must be open to travel to Cape Town from time-to-time for in-person, sessions with the team for knowledge transfer and workshops.
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven experience as a Systems Integrator with the ability to write custom functions and integrate with third party systems via APIs.
- Solid understanding of the following Zoho apps and features: Zoho CRM, Flow, Projects, Creator, Campaigns, Surveys, Forms, Zoho custom functions (coding in Deluge)
- Demonstrated experience with other SaaS apps like Asana, Pipedrive, and related platforms.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and web services for custom API integrations
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with security protocols and data protection best practices.
- Very strong attention to detail, good communication (written and verbal) and an ability to self manage
- Strong systems mindset and ability to grasp and explain technical concepts easily and clearly.
How to apply
Email your cover letter (containing details and/or recordings or links to previous projects), resume, and academic transcripts (all in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org being sure to highlight your interest in our mission and your relevant qualifications and experience.