We're hiring a full-time Community Manager to join OneRoof, a US-based social network in apartment buildings that connects neighbors to build a resourceful and fun community! Over 90,000 residents in 1,400 buildings use OneRoof to connect, meet IRL, share information, buy sell barter, help with pets, and build a sense of community at home.
Building proximity-enabled communities from the bottom up, OneRoof establishes social infrastructure and hyperlocal economies in urban cities. OneRoof is redefining how we live in a connected, unified, and empowered way in our already built environment.
Our co-founders Selin Sonmez and Niko Georgantas exited their previous startup and are on Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Consumer Tech. We’re funded by world-class investors like General Catalyst and Kleiner Perkins, who support our mission from the earliest days.
- Review incoming Super Neighbor applications; take a call with each qualifying individual to vet them and answer their questions; onboard these highly motivated individuals to the Super Neighbor Club
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Super Neighbors in each OneRoof building through email, phone, and text, organize quarterly meetups
- Encourage Super Neighbors to activate their building communities through offering them fun and unique IRL event ideas, sponsorship, collateral to distribute in the building and more. Carry out and develop new initiatives.
- Be accountable for Super Neighbor retention and growth, as well as the retention and growth of users within Super Neighbors’ buildings
- Plan and take action on various channels to get more Super Neighbor applications, such as through actively reaching out to active members of active building communities
- Further develop the Super Neighbor Club alongside our Head of Community, creating more framework and incentivization structures in Super Neighbor Club
- Help ensure communities' use cases and needs are being met by the product team and considered during app development
- Continue to learn about community development and personal relationship development techniques, to help grow the individual building communities
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Optimistic, extroverted, friendly, confident, and have a communicative attitude
- Willing to adapt to changing environments
- Very analytical and organized about your process, know your funnels, closely track conversions and show month over month improvement
- Able to take ownership and carry out project initiatives with little to no oversight
- People’s person, get energy from speaking with individuals, be very personable and approachable, as well as patient
- Have built or took part in the building of community networks in the past, either through clubs, work, or school
- 3+ years or equivalent experience in hospitality, sales, marketing, consulting, or related experience
- You must exhibit a thorough understanding of online community building and be ready to bring and execute ideas that will grow our current Super Neighbor Club
- Be sensitive and understanding of different LGBTQ+, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, and Cultural topics
Life at OneRoof
Joining OneRoof is more than just a job.
We are bringing world’s largest social asset, community, in the world’s largest asset class, residential real estate.
Urban living has become more crowded yet more disconnected than ever, residents’ voices are being silenced by operators, and the only real interactions are those that escape beyond awkward eye contact in the elevator.
Connecting neighbors builds unity, empowerment, a support system, and a sense of belonging at home, where people predominantly spend their time.
We believe that over the next decade, residential buildings will be founded on social interactions, where the people are just as important as the space, where resources are shared, interests are aligned, and asset value fluctuates multidimensionally, including social bonds.
OneRoof is redefining how we live in a connected, unified, and empowered way in our built environment.
🚀 Are you ready to build the future of social?
Send your resume and a brief paragraph explaining why you're the best fit for this role to email@example.com. We’ll be on the look out🤩
At OneRoof, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability.