Licensed Customer Service Representative
Hey, we’re LOOP. We use predictive models and real-time driving data to create fair and equitable car insurance whilst eliminating biased and discriminatory factors—like credit scores, zip codes, and job titles—from the equation. We’re a mission, with a business.
We believe systemic injustice has no place in our financial systems. That’s why we only look at how and where you drive to give you a car insurance quote that you can feel great about.
Backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers who all believe in bringing change to this industry, we’re committed to giving back and being a force for good in the world so we can uplift the communities impacted by systemic injustice. To us, that’s what it means to Drive Good.
Our community, Members, and team are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. If you’re looking to join a dynamic bunch who are positive, engaging, and diverse… you’ve found the right place.
As a licensed Customer Care Specialist on LOOP’s Support team you'll be joining a group of mission-driven, service and insurance professionals. You’ll be handling customer inquiries and helping policyholders with their policy needs by answering questions regarding quotes, coverage, rates, billing issues, and general policy reviews. You’ll be delighting customers over the phone or via chat, collaborating with other Reps and Specialists as well assisting with ad-hoc projects & duties.
Training is provided along with ongoing collaborative support. Weekend and evening availability required.
- Handle calls and chats
- Process policy endorsements, billing requests, track and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Communicate with team members, and escalate items and issues when appropriate.
- Active Property & Casualty license
- 3 or more years of Property & Casualty insurance experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to provide and accept constructive feedback
- Insurance policy support, rating or policy lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines is helpful
- Attention to detail and strong personal time management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent computer and software skills (Google Suite, Slack, Zendesk, etc.)
Hourly Rate: $24.04 - $25.00
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- Employee Stock Options
- Health, dental and several ancillary benefits to choose from
- Matching 401K
- Flexible PTO
- Fourteen Weeks Paid Family Leave