Senior ECO Partnerships Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 29, 2023
Octopus Energy ECO are currently one of the UK’s leading ECO delivery arms and as such we rely on a close and great working relationship with partner companies. This role is focused on growing those relationships and bringing new relationships and innovative thinking to the team.
You will be responsible for a small team of Partnership Managers who manage the day to day relationships, and have an eye on developing these relationships further. Working to our commercial strategy, you will have targets to deliver contracts in line with our requirements, allowing all contracts to deliver as per their purpose.
From cavity and loft installations under the ECO and GBIS schemes through to complicated innovation measures, your team will be responsible for the delivery of all ECO measures and as such we would want someone for the role that has a thirst for knowledge and the flexibility to learn new things whilst keeping their feet on the ground in this pivotal role.
This role is remote, with occasional travel requirements within the UK (most frequently to our Nottingham hub).
What you'll do
- You’ll work as part of the Senior Management team to develop the delivery strategy to meet the vision of Octopus Energy ECO
- You will be responsible for quality and performance of direct reports as well as the performance of partners, whether that be to coach and guide them on improvements through to rewarding them for excellence
- You will be leading from the front and displaying a true Octopus ethos and personality
- You will at times be assisting with the orchestration of both insulation and at times accompanying renewable technologies
- You’ll learn about new technologies and get awesome training to give you the skills to assist your teams of Insulation Installers from day one
- You’ll use your knowledge and experience of being organised, innovative and having a thirst for knowledge as well as history of delivering targets and working as part of a Team
- Planning and communicating with your team and partners
- Problem Solving - nothing is insurmountable - you’ll anticipate problems and find solutions quickly and efficiently.
What you'll need
- Prior experience working within the ECO scheme
- You’ll be an experienced Manager of people and have good organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of how to deliver a great service and meet strategic KPIs
- A laser customer focus - communication is key
- A proactive, ‘can do’ attitude - we’ll do everything to make the customer experience perfect
- A keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility as occasional travel will be needed
Why else you'll love it here
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our recruiters it's something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don't advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn't apply to Octopus - what's more important to us is finding the right octofit!
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about! We won best company to work for in 2022, on Glassdoor we were voted 50 best places to work in 2022 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people. We’ve also been placed in the top 10 companies for senior leadership
- Visit our UK perks hub - Octopus Employee Benefits