Support Services Specialist - Installations
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Help us make a big green dent in the universe. We're on a mission to drive the global renewable energy revolution, and we need loads more people to help us make our vision a reality.
Here at Octopus Energy Eco, we’re responsible for delivering the government mandated Eco scheme on behalf of Octopus Energy. We are super passionate about helping vulnerable customers to improve the insulation in their homes, helping to reduce their bills and carbon emissions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our In-house Installation team as a Support Services Specialist. You’ll be making a difference by managing customer leads who are interested in having their homes insulated under the scheme, supporting them through to the completion of their installation.
The role is hybrid so you'd need to be able to attend our Nottingham office 3 days a week.
What you'll do
- Managing customer leads who are interested in having their homes insulated under the scheme, tracking the progress through to completion.
- Support our In-house Installation team to insulate customer homes, from ensuring customers are eligible to booking surveys and installation appointments
- Liaising with customers as and when required by both phone and email, inbound and outbound
- Resolving customer complaints
- Producing reports to keep stakeholders informed
What you'll need
- A flexible approach and happy to work in a changing environment
- Be well organised with the ability to work across a number of varied activities covered within the Support Services team
- A desire to take on responsibility and see tasks through to completion
- Excellent customer service skills, showcasing ability to build rapport
- Strong experience of communicating with customers via email
- Experience of working with MS Word and Excel or google alternatives
- A team player mentality
- Some experience of working with vulnerable customers
- An understanding of the Eco scheme would be advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.