Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
What we do. Electric Car Leasing
Why we do it. Greener. Fairer. Future.
We’re expanding our Electric Vehicle Sales Team in Weybridge. We're looking for an Electric Vehicles Sales Specialist, who will be responsible for managing sales directly with our customers focusing on our salary sacrifice product.
You will be the face and the voice of the Octopus Electric Vehicles, advising and supporting customers throughout their journey towards purchasing an EV. You will discuss their requirements and find the perfect vehicle for their lifestyle, considering the salary sacrifice product fully and the benefits of going electric.
A genuine passion for customer experience and sustainability is a must with a strong understanding of process and the importance of customer service.
This role will include an uncapped commission scheme and a generous car allowance as part of the overall package and will be based in our brand new office Weybridge 3 days a week.
What you'll do
- Speak to customers interested in purchasing an electric vehicle and qualifying the right one for them
- Manage the end to end sales pipeline with customers - from lead through to delivery and deliver sales in line with targets
- Manage customer orders in progress and supervise order processing
- Continue planning and targeting of the acquisition of new customers
- Recording customer satisfaction to ensure that customers are having the best experience
- Provide excellent customer service both through the sales process and also in after-sales customer care
- Strategically build your pipeline working with the team to create strong relationships both with internal stakeholders as well as with our customers both on a consumer and business level
What you'll need
- Either previous B2C sales experience or a strong passion for Electric Vehicles, sustainability and/or the automotive industry
- Proven track record of excellent customer experience
- A genuine passion for going above and beyond for customers
- To be excited to work in a target driven role and to provide the best service possible
- A start up / entrepreneurial mind-set being able to adjust to change and keep up with a fast moving business
- A constant focus on improving and developing personally and within a business
- Ideally if you have experience within fleet, leasing or selling a salary sacrifice product - this is a bonus!
Why else you'll love it here
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about!
- What do you get? Click here
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our recruiters it's something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don't advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn't apply to Octopus - what's more important to us is finding the right octofit!
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.