Electrician - England
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Help us make a big green dent in the universe. We're on a mission to drive the global renewable energy revolution, and we need loads more people to help us make our vision a reality.
We're looking for Electricians with a proven track record of safety and customer excellence. You’ll be representing our brands in our customers’ homes; in many cases, the first face-to-face contact a customer has with Octopus Energy - so our expectations are high.
You’ll be just as happy talking to the customer and getting to know them as you are about doing the installation itself. You’ll be fitting our awesome low carbon tech - Electric Vehicle charge points, Air Source Heat Pumps and Solar!
As part of the Octopus Energy Services team, we’ll ensure you have the best of everything you need to deliver the top class service we’re aiming for. You’ll be supported by an office team who will share the same performance goals, so we’re always working as one team to deliver the best possible experience for the customer. You’ll also have the backing of Octopus Energy’s massive tech power - so we’ll be able to constantly evolve and shift processes to ensure we’re always delivering our best service. This should help to keep admin to a minimum, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
For this role you can be based anywhere across England. Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting applications for Scotland (watch this space).
What you'll need
- 18th Edition
- Part P/ installation qualification
- Test and inspection
- It would be pretty great if you had EV or solar qualifications
- A flexible working approach and a desire to create a positive customer experience
What we offer
- £36,500 basic salary & overtime available (+ London weighting if living within M25)
- £2,500 annual bonus based on KPIs
- Share options in Octopus Energy Group
- £25 per week lunch allowance
- Octopus Energy Group is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about! https://www.b.co.uk/companies/octopus-energy, on Glassdoor we were voted 50 best places to work in 2022 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people. We’ve also been placed in the top 10 companies for senior leadership
- Visit our UK perks hub - Octopus Employee Benefits
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.