Customer Onboarding Specialist
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Warwick, in this new role of Customer Onboarding Specialist.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to contribute to the growth of Octopus. You must be an excellent communicator and have top quality people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with customer objections. The main goal of a Customer Onboarding Specialist is to help Octopus grow by offering fantastic customer service with factual information about our products and services.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be the first point of contact from Octopus that our customers reach out to and as such, you’re responsible for ensuring you promote the very best of Octopus Energy by offering an informative, friendly, verbal handshake!
The start date for this role will be the 13th October.
What you'll do
- You’ll be the first point of contact with prospective new customers that are looking to join Octopus Energy
- Speak with potential or existing customers to inform them about our products and services in a friendly manner
- Customer Service is at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll be super friendly and always happy to go that extra mile to help customers
- Be comfortable answering enquiries in volume - you're taking customers on a journey of discovery
- Onboard customers by assisting them to select the best tariff to suit their needs- you'll become an Octopus product guru!
What you'll need
- Previous experience of working in fast-paced customer service, operations or telesales environment would be advantageous
- Clear communicator with a focus on listening and acute attention to detail
- Honest, focused, and committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Adaptable personal style, able to receive constructive feedback on standards of performance - a willingness to always learn and grow
- To be a quick learner due to exposure to different departments
What you'll get.
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about!
- What do you get? Click here
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, apply now to have a further conversation with someone in our team! If you don't have a CV to hand then that's also fine... please attach a short message as your CV just telling us a bit more about you and why you're interested in a career at Octopus Energy!