Fleet Manager - New York City
As the Fleet Manager for Dollaride, you will play a pivotal role in leading the field operations of our electric vehicle (EV) fleet. You will champion the operational efficiency, maintenance, safety, and compliance of the EVs under the Clean Transit Access Program (CTAP). Your role will be key in crafting the operations of Dollaride’s electric vehicle fleet, contributing to the evolution of urban mobility, and supporting this first of its kind initiative. For more information on Dollaride and CTAP, visit www.dollaride.com/ctap
- Lead the overall operations of the EV fleet, including supervising vehicle usage, planning for maintenance, and coordinating logistics.
- Work closely with EV drivers to ensure they are adequately trained, addressing their concerns, and supporting them to operate their vehicles efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and safety standards for the fleet, including facilitating required inspections and certifications.
- Develop and implement strategies for fleet optimization and cost efficiency.
- Maintain comprehensive records of fleet operations, including maintenance schedules, breakdowns, repairs, and costs.
- Liaise with vehicle vendors for warranty claims, repairs, and regular maintenance.
- Monitor the fleet's performance and provide regular reports to upper management.
- Develop and supervise the EV charging schedule to ensure optimum vehicle availability.
- Coordinate with the Dollaride team and CTAP partners for any requirements or changes to operations.
- Demonstrated experience as a Fleet Manager or similar role, ideally associated with electric vehicles.
- Practical knowledge and experience with electric vehicle technology, charging infrastructure, and battery management
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and resolve problems thoughtfully.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a supportive cross-functional team.
We anticipate the start date for this role to be October 1, 2023, with a preference given to candidates able to start as early as possible.
$70,000 - $120,000 plus benefits
We believe in equal opportunity:
Dollaride is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to building a more inclusive ecosystem that integrates women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups into the cleantech sector. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.