Editorial and Content Marketing Intern
Borrow is looking for an editorial and content marketing intern to write about the automotive, electric car and cleantech world for the company across all our channels (social, blog, thought leadership).
Principle Duties, Responsibilities and Scope of Work:
• Evaluating and planning a long-lead editorial calendar.
• Research and trend development forecasting.
• Vehicle and gear loan coordination and asset tracking.
• Updating and maintaining a dynamic contact list.
• Writing and proofing drafts of articles
- Some previous blogging and/or writing experience
- A love or passion for cars and the automotive industry
- Some knowledge of the cleantech/EV space would be good.
This is a special job that combines a lot of interests. The role will provide hands-on experience in content marketing, editorial development and organic user growth. You will report to the founders.
Please submit a resume, a portfolio of work and a short note (300 words) explaining why we might be a good fit for each other.
Initially 10 hours per week
Expectation of moving to paid (full or part-time) in 3-6 months